Today my self study was conversation class:
Today we talked about the job. Each student has to talk about her/his job.
I have not worked, because I use to study at two different universities at the same time, so
I didn’t have any chance to work. I have two degrees that one of them is insurance management and another is accounting, but my partner who is in conversation class works in a fast food restaurant. She told me her job is too difficult for her, because she most work quick.
After that the teacher gave us some pieces paper that were about personal
Information .We should explain to our partner and then we selected which one is
the best for working. We selected a person who has a lot of information and
experience about that job and has a degree from university . We thought if someone has these
points who can be more successful in her or his job.
Wednesday, 27 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment