Friday, 29 August 2008

My self study was reading a book.
I’m reading “ The Legends of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle “.
Now I want to talk about the writer of this book:
His name is Retold Anne Collins, an American writer . He travelled all over the word ,so he gains
many information about different countries .In each country when he saw a fascinating history and that was very interested for him ,he wrote that story, as a result all of these story was happened for him.
As a mater of fact this book has tow different histories, and these story divide 4 or 5 short history.
I red this book up to second history. The first story about spirits and ghosts , a man who works at school . He believes the sprits and ghosts so some times he tells short stories about sprits to students . The students like to listen to their teacher because his stories very interested for them.
But this man is too lazy .On day he introduce to a beautiful girl in his city. She has a rich family ,there fore he decides to married her ,because he thinks if he married her his life is very easy to him so he doesn’t work in his whole life.
That girl in loved another boy and she married with him so the teacher leaves that city.
He begins new life for himself.
I studied up to hear.

No comments: