Today my self study was conversation class:
Today we talked about travel.
We talked about “What did you do any thing interesting on holiday last yare? “ My conversation’s partner, she went to Holland and she sew historical palaces and museums.
After that we discussed “ What a different between travelling with going on holiday?” We tough travelling is travel to another cities or countries , but going on holiday you can stay at home and relax or spend your time with your friends.
After wards we sew a short movie about Africa ,that depended on how can you spend your time in Africa and a plan for tourists.
Finally we went to library and found some site about the cheapest ticket to Africa ,then showed in class.
In the evening I worked a CD for my English book, the part of negative sentence.
It has some sentence and I have to complete with a correct verb and other part I most exchange to negative sentence .
Tuesday, 2 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment