Sanaz Self Study
Monday, 26 January 2009
Dear Steve:
I have wanted to thank you for all your concern and support and helping during these month.
You are a very good and active teacher, and I learn a lot from you.
thanks again.
1 comment:
Steve
said...
My pleasure.
28 January 2009 at 12:49
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
January
(15)
Dear Steve:I have wanted to thank you for all your...
Today my self study was about “Revision session”:A...
Today my self study was listening to an online lec...
Today my self study was reading:I used web learn t...
Today my self study was conversation class :We tal...
Today my self study was listening:I listened to th...
Today my self study was grammar and vocabulary: I ...
Most economists would agree that due to the credit...
Today my self study was conversation club:Today we...
Today my self study was some information about int...
Today my self study was reading :I read “FEARS OF ...
Over view of my subject (Accounting):It is general...
Conversation class:Today we talked about some poem...
Writing:What were some your own achivements in 200...
Summery of the BBC:The main idea that come out the...
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(5)
1 comment:
My pleasure.
Post a Comment