Writing:
What were some your own achivements in 2008? What would you like to do in 2009?
In my opinion, most of people have own achievements in their life and this fact depends on how much you try to get what you want, when you do not have any attainments in your life you disappointment from life so every body must have a goal and put a lot of effort to get that.I think my best achievement in 2008 has gotten to get the UK's visa, because I want to continue my study, because this fact helps me to find a good job .Inanition when I work in a good position ,it assists me to get a lot of high-quality information .Moreover I can provide luxury life for myself. I know that if I need every think my parents without any hesitated they help me but I want to make my own life besides I would like to live independence. Therefore I have to effort that to get my aim.
Wednesday, 7 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"own achievements"
before this phrase you need a possessive pronoun (my, your, their etc.)
Post a Comment